THE LEGAL STUFF WE HAVE TO SAY.
1) I acknowledge my enrollment in The Bartending School of Ontario and understand that I must be at least 18 years of age or older to attend and/or participate in any programs offered by The Bartending School of Ontario.
2) I acknowledge and understand that I must be at least 19 years of age or older to participate in any tasting Workshops within the programs offered by The Bartending School of Ontario and that I must also provide a valid government issued I.D. in order to participate.
3) Proprietary Rights this site is protected by copyright. You may not reproduce material from this program or site without permission provided that you do not sell or modify it and that you credit the Bartending School of Ontario.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS POLICIES
1) I understand that if I decide to cancel or reschedule my enrollment for any program/workshop after attending the first class in whole or in part, I accept that I will not be entitled to a cancellation refund, but can be rescheduled into another start/class date in which a penalty and/or rescheduling fee may be incurred.
2) I acknowledge and accept that if I do cancel my enrollment within 24 hours of my registration, I will be charged a $20 administration fee for the processing of my enrollment.
3) I acknowledge and accept that if my program/workshop classes are scheduled less than 24 hours from my time of registration, I waive any right to any refund, as the 24-hour cancellation policy will not apply.
4) I agree that if I fail to show up to any scheduled program start date that I am not entitled to a refund. I may choose to reschedule my enrollment for the next available start date and an additional cost may be incurred.
1) I understand that my enrollment does not guarantee any job positions or placements within the industry of my course.
2) I acknowledge that the training methods and materials, equipment or workbooks used in your programs/workshops may change from time to time and may not reflect past programs/workshops taught.
3) I acknowledge that if I lose or misplace any of my workbooks/manuals that I am responsible for replacing them at the cost set out by The Bartending School of Ontario.
4) I acknowledge that The Bartending School of Ontario is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal belongings that I may bring to any class.
5) Any pictures, images or photos taken by The Bartending School of Ontario of me while on school premises are now the property of The Bartending School of Ontario and can be used by The Bartending School of Ontario at their discretion without any compensation to me.
Liability and Assumption of Risk Waiver I hereby assume all risks, dangers and all responsibilities for any losses and/or damages whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, agents, officers, employees or other students, whether said risks and dangers are foreseeable or unforeseeable.
As part of the consideration for services provided by the owner, I hereby release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend, and indemnify The Bartending School of Ontario, its employees, agents other students from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my participation in the activities arranged by The Bartending School of Ontario. This agreement shall be binding upon my personal representatives and my heirs.